The Ministry for the Environment participates in various World Bank Trust Funds with the objective to promote sustainable development, renewable energies and a better awareness on climate mitigation and adaptation issues in developing countries.
Italy, in particular, participates in the following Funds:
In order to have access to tender notices, it is necessary to consult one of the following databases:
• The World Bank page for tenders;
• The UN-Development Business (UNDB), which notifies all tenders generated by World Bank projects, Regional Development Banks and other development multilateral agencies;
• The Development Gateway Market (dgMarket), a database where it is possible to find notice of projects funded by Banks, Multilateral Bodies, and single countries;
• The E-Consultant, a World Bank database that publishes all the calls for expressions of interest concerning consultancy assignments issued by the World Bank. These info are
also published in the two previous databases.
• More information on opportunities for companies, are also accessible from the portal of the Executive Director EDS21 which represents the governments of Albania, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, San Marino, and Timor-Leste.